The Enchanted Island Series

The Enchanted Island Series

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Balancing Act

It's hard to be an aspiring author. With our families, jobs, and obligations cutting into our time to do what we would rather be doing, what we were meant to do, life can sometimes make us unmotivated. Yet here we are, writing when we should be sleeping, reading when we should be working, and editing when we should be spending time with our loved ones.

So why do we do it? For me it's because I can't see my life in any other light. I was born with a mind that creates stories out of everyday life. I was gifted with an ability to put ideas onto paper. I was chosen to create art out of words instead of paint and canvas. I am an author; by ability as much as passion, and it is my greatest pleasure to know that somewhere someone out there is reading my stories and enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment